Get your apartment's closets organized!
Does organizing your TriBridge Residential apartment‘s closets sound like a chore? Well don’t worry because we’ve found a good article full of helpful tips to get those closets in shape!
- Avoid over stuffing. Your closet will never be neat if there’s not even room for all your items.
- Store your off-season clothes elsewhere. Reserve your bedroom closet for clothing items you use on a regular basis. Under the bed storage bins are a great way to store your bulky jackets in the summer to free up some closet space.
- Let everything have a place. This goes for any kind of apartment organization. It’s easier to be organized when you know where everything should go!
- Arrange things so that there’s extra space. Leave some empty hangers or shelve space to give yourself room to grow. There’s no sense in having to rearrange your closet every time you buy a couple new shirts.
For more closet organizing tips for your apartment, check out the full article: 7 Tips for Keeping an Uncluttered Closet.
Will you volunteer your time to make your community a better place?
TriBridge Residential has properties all over the country. But no matter where you live, there’s something you can do to improve your community by volunteering!
There are lots of great reasons to volunteer. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and to connect with your community. It’s also a wonderful way to develop new skills and to put your talents to work doing something productive.
To help you find a volunteer opportunity that’s right for you, check out Volunteer Match. No matter which TriBridge apartment community you live in, Volunteer Match can help you find the right volunteer opportunity in your area. In addition to searching geographically, you can also search by your interest such as working with the elderly, veterans, saving the environment, or more.
So get out there and enrich yourself and your community today!
Photo via Flickr’s Creative Commons
Some accents can make all the difference in your living room
Decorating or updating your apartment’s living room doesn’t need to be an expensive affair. In fact, there are lots of small changes you can make in your TriBridge Residential apartment that are cheap, easy, and will drastically transform your room.
- Less is more. Generally, one of the easiest ways to start updating a room is to simply eliminate all the excess. Take an honest inventory of everything in your apartment’s living room. If you don’t use it, love it, or if it doesn’t work in your space then get rid of it!
- Change your accents. Changing out the little and inexpensive items in a room is a great way to drastically alter your space. Consider changing your lampshades, accent pillows, and drapes.
- Add a little life to your room! Adding a few potted flowers, herb pots, a terrarium, or other plants can make a huge difference. Just make sure your plants aren’t harmful to your pets.
Be sure to check out Apartment Therapy’s Little Changes That Make a Big Difference: Living Room Update Ideas for even more ideas!
Jumping rope is an amazing way to burn calories
Did you know that there are lots of things you can do to get in shape without even using your TriBridge Residential apartment‘s fitness center? There sure are, and we’ve put together a few of our favorites courtesy of Fitness’ 15 Best Workout Tips of all Time!
- Jump Rope. Jumping rope is an incredibly effective ways to burn calories. In fact, jumping rope burns about 26 calories a minute!
- Workout throughout your day. While at work, try to squeeze in a few mini-workouts throughout your day. Taking walking breaks, sitting on a stability ball, or even using some dumbbells or exercise tubing while at your desk are all great ways to improve your fitness level.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s easy to get discouraged when you miss a workout. But, if you adopt an all or nothing approach to fitness you’ll be more likely to fail. Instead, if you mess up, don’t worry about it. Just resume your fitness routine like normal!
For even more fitness tips, check out Tips to Get Fit in Your TriBridge Apartment’s Fitness Center.
Photo courtesy of Pernilla Rydmark
Give your apartment a quick clean with these tips!
Are unexpected guests on the way to your TriBridge Residential apartment? Don’t stress! Instead, check out these tips to help you clean your apartment in a hurry:
- Make sure your apartment makes a good first impression. Walk through the front door of your apartment. What’s the first thing you see? Focus on those areas.
- Wipe down the bathroom. Take three minutes and wipe down the bathroom sink, mirror, and toilet. Also, make sure your bathroom is well stocked with towels and hand soap.
- Make everything smell nice. Light a few candles or spray a little bit of air freshener to freshen things up a little.
Make sure to check out Apartment Therapy’s How To Clean Up Quickly: Before Company Arrives for even more tips. Do you have any quick cleaning tips of your own? Then share them with us in the comments!