Give your apartment a quick clean with these tips!
Are unexpected guests on the way to your TriBridge Residential apartment? Don’t stress! Instead, check out these tips to help you clean your apartment in a hurry:
- Make sure your apartment makes a good first impression. Walk through the front door of your apartment. What’s the first thing you see? Focus on those areas.
- Wipe down the bathroom. Take three minutes and wipe down the bathroom sink, mirror, and toilet. Also, make sure your bathroom is well stocked with towels and hand soap.
- Make everything smell nice. Light a few candles or spray a little bit of air freshener to freshen things up a little.
Make sure to check out Apartment Therapy’s How To Clean Up Quickly: Before Company Arrives for even more tips. Do you have any quick cleaning tips of your own? Then share them with us in the comments!
Baseboards don't have to be the worst part of your cleaning routine: Here are a few tips to make them easy.
Neat Freak, or just a tidy housekeeper? At some point, whether it’s daily or once a month, everyone cleans their apartment. While vacuuming, dusting, and mopping come natural to us, other cleaning projects slip our minds, and those are the ones that, when we move out or choose to do our spring cleaning, we are surprised to find filthy. Baseboards are a commonly forgotten cleaning project that, when left alone, can build up unsightly bits of dust and other small particles that came through your apartment. Usually baseboards prove difficult to clean thanks to their location at the bottom of the wall, but we have a few helpful tips to lighten their burden on your cleaning habits:
- For the ones that are easily accessible, spray a sponge mop with your favorite all purpose cleaner, then run it along the baseboards.
- All-purpose cleaning wipes are usually quick remove grit and grime without too much scrubbing, so consider using those to get your baseboards shining.
- Use a dryer sheet to clean your baseboards or after you’ve scrubbed; they leave a light coating that helps repel dust.
What are your quick cleaning tips for your apartment? Share your tips in a comment.